If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Ragnarok Tactics Launches with a Trailer

TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff HealerRPGamer Staff
edited November 2012 in Latest Updates
Ragnarok Tactics is out in stores, so it is time for a trailer that shows off impressive 2D art and 3D character models with strange proportions. Also, unlike the other Ragnarok game that was just released, this one doesn't require a Vita.

[Link]

Comments

• lolwhoopslolwhoops Member HalifaxFull Members
    edited November 2012
    I actually want to get this game. It being on the PSN means I'll get my chance even if it's after the holidays.
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D which happens a lot more often now!
    this is my twitter! come twit with me
  • Lodor3Lodor3 Member Full Members
    edited November 2012
    It seems the only place selling a physical version of the game is amazon website which means you have to have it shipped to you.

Has anyone seen a actual physical store selling it on the shelves?
  • SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    edited November 2012
    This game is right up my alley.
    I love tactics-style games.
    They focus on battles-battles-battles!
  • scorpio_7scorpio_7 Tactic's Ogre I choose u! Full Members
    edited November 2012
    I picked it up on the playstation store on my vita yesterday and am really enjoying it so far. I am hoping the story gets more in depth as it goes.
  • SeraphimKittenSeraphimKitten President of Soft Paws Full Members
    edited November 2012
    Hmm, I think I'm almost sold on this game. I've been needing a tactics game for 2012!
  • ZeraseZerase Member Full Members
    edited November 2012
    I'm getting a physical copy of the game from Gamestop because I pre-ordered. I received a text today that it should be available to pick up tomorrow.
    Zerase ^_^

Recently Finished: Suikoden II
    Currently Playing: Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem Awakening, The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons, Final Fantasy V

• OrsonFuryOrsonFury Member Full Members
    edited November 2012
    Slayer said:
    This game is right up my alley. I love tactics-style games. They focus on battles-battles-battles!
    How's the load times? I heard elsewhere that the user interface is really sluggish. Is there a lot of grinding too? I'm going through Ragnarok Odyssey at the moment, but have this other Ragnarok title on my radar.
    "The man who sees an opportunity and does nothing is asleep with his eyes open" - Fremen wisdom, Dune: House Corrino, Pg. 472
  • SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    edited November 2012
    @Orson
    I wish I could tell you, but I haven't bought it yet.
    I really do want it, though.
  • scorpio_7scorpio_7 Tactic's Ogre I choose u! Full Members
    edited November 2012
    OrsonFury said:
    How's the load times? I heard elsewhere that the user interface is really sluggish. Is there a lot of grinding too? I'm going through Ragnarok Odyssey at the moment, but have this other Ragnarok title on my radar.
    I never really noticed any "sluggishness." I know it is definitely not as sluggish as FFT. But that being said the sluggishness in FFT did not bother me, so, if there is any in this game I probably wouldnt really notice.