If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Challenge Dragon's Dogma in New Ways

TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff HealerRPGamer Staff
edited November 2012 in Latest Updates
Has your army of Pawns become too powerful? Is the life of the Arisen too easy? Capcom is offering a solution to such woes, giving you a chance to see just how quickly you can burn the wings off of a griffon.

[Link]

Comments

• TG BarighmTG Barighm Member Full Members
    edited November 2012
    There's a typo in the article. You said it will be free. :P
  • JitawaJitawa Member Full Members
    edited November 2012
    I'm still curious about that "Dark Arisen" expansion that's due next year. I basically liked this game.. it was amusing.
  • hoktomasterhoktomaster Member Full Members
    edited November 2012
    Aye canne wait
    I wouldn't even bother to Eat that coz your already dead

My Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/hoktoshinkenmaster
    My Livestream http://www.twitch.tv/hoktomaster
  • LegendaryZoltanLegendaryZoltan Releaser of Heavy Metal Full Members
    edited November 2012
    I've always wanted to get deep into this game some time and the idea that it could turn into a slow uphill battle is very appealing to me. YES!
  • HeeHoHeeHo Member Full Members
    edited November 2012
    This honestly might be the most fun I've had the whole generation. I spent my sweet time exploring everything. It does need a hard mode once you get up there in level. It was very hard to play something like Skyrim after this. It feels like DMC4 expanded with swords and sorcery. As popular as it is, still underrated.