If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

RPGCast - Episode 248: "Super Robot Wars OMG"

sabin1001sabin1001 Man vs. Slime, the fourth type of conflictMadison, WIAdministrators
edited December 2012 in Latest Updates
RPGCast - Episode 248: "Super Robot Wars OMG"

Kate Middleton is pregnant! I mean sure, there's news about a successor to Planescape: Torment. And yeah there's potentially a new Star Ocean game. But really, does anything matter other than the latest in Britain's equivalent to Jersey Shore?

You can find the links to all our stories on delicious: http://delicious.com/rpgamer/248

RPGCast streams live on Saturday at Noon Eastern / 9 AM Pacific.

Leave your feedback in the following ways!
Post in this thread.
Email us at podcast@rpgamer.com
Leave us a voicemail at (608) 729-4098
Email us an mp3 or m4a voicemail at podcast@rpgamer.com

Download the show: "Super Robot Wars OMG"
Subscribe to the feed: http://feeds2.feedburner.com/Rpgcast
Subscribe in iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=264306390
Subscribe your Zune: Zune Player Link

• BalanceBalance Member Full Members
    edited December 2012
    If Quinn becomes part of any super robot war-like game like kickstarter, would definately stump up some good cashola!
  • ShayminShaymin The Gratitude Pokemon Full Members
    edited December 2012
    I'm just glad they're not playing the XIII-2 chocobo theme.
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
    Twitter | A gaming podcast by grownups
  • LegendaryZoltanLegendaryZoltan Releaser of Heavy Metal Full Members
    edited December 2012
    I'd pay for Quin to be in my mech game! I haven't even listened to this one yet but I am FREAKING OUT because I read that there is potentially a new Star Ocean game. I HOOOOOOPE it's on PS3 and not a handheld game. I'll be totally let down if it is. Hears hoping.
  • QuinQuin ne cede malis RPGamer Staff
    edited December 2012
    SRT has indeed come a long way. Compare Blanche Neige's Line Lock Launcher from the original GBA Version to the glorious PS3 version.
    befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.
  • Sega_FanboiSega_Fanboi New Member Full Members
    edited December 2012
    A new Star Ocean. Fingers crossed (not on handheld please), hell yeah.
    "No matter how much they try to make me, I will never drink the water in THAT well."
    "The art of the online witty exchange looks too much like bullying. Despicable."
    "Sonic Adventure 2 is awesome."
  • LegendaryZoltanLegendaryZoltan Releaser of Heavy Metal Full Members
    edited December 2012
    NOOOO! It's a GOD-DAMNED BROWSER GAME! That bums me out like no tomorrow.