If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Blades to be Unchained on the 3DS

Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs The BemusedAdministrators
edited December 2012 in Latest Updates
Going through those awkward teenage years was bad enough the first time. Poor Fang will have to do it yet again when Unchained Blades hits the Nintendo eShop next month.

Story
" I think this is why aging makes humans die! "

Comments

• PimpaliciousPimpalicious Member Full Members
    edited December 2012
    Now we just need the PSP version to be compatible for Vita. Cause I'd really rather have it there since memory will be less of a problem.
  • MinneyarMinneyar Member Full Members
    edited December 2012
    I'm pretty sure the PSP version is compatible with the Vita, since I've been playing it on my Vita... although my Vita has by far the lowest amount of memory available compared with my 3DS or PSP.
  • PimpaliciousPimpalicious Member Full Members
    edited December 2012
    Huh, thought for sure it wasn't listed as Vita compatible on PSN, I'll have to check that out later.

edit: Aww I see now I can't rely on PSN(on PS3) to tell me if a game is for the Vita or not. They have a lot only listed as PSP compatible when they can be played on the Vita for some reason.
  • DaylightDiesDaylightDies Member Full Members
    edited December 2012
    It did take a few months for the game to show up as Vita compatible, wasn't ready right at launch.

Either way, I had a ton of fun with this game and would be willing to answer any questions anyone might have about it
    Bean Forever