If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Pok

Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/ReviewerRPGamer Staff
edited December 2012 in Latest Updates
The number of Pok
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• LOLOttertardLOLOttertard Member Full Members
    edited December 2012
    I actually liked the only Pok
  • DravDrav A Serious Man Full Members
    edited December 2012
    So they're not making a Pokemon game in the Infinity Engine?
  • RyumoauRyumoau Member Full Members
    edited December 2012
    So is this the first 3DS Pokemon Game? I'm hoping they are planning to release a proper Pokemon game on the system, since i don't really like Mystery Dungeon. Or better yet, make a sequel to Pokemon Conquest. I actually enjoyed that side game more than the last 3 or 4 mainline Pokemon games.
    "To die without leaving a corpse....that is the way of the Garo"
    PSN id: Ryumoau
  • ShayminShaymin The Gratitude Pokemon Full Members
    edited December 2012
    There's Pokemon Rumble Blast, which is a Dynasty Warriors-like action game, and a couple of apps.

The 6th gen games are in the works.
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
    Twitter | A gaming podcast by grownups
  • RyumoauRyumoau Member Full Members
    edited December 2012
    A dynasty Warriors type pokemon game? That actually sounds kinda fun. I need to look into that one.
    "To die without leaving a corpse....that is the way of the Garo"
    PSN id: Ryumoau