If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Staff Retroview - Yakata: Nightmare Project

GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
edited December 2012 in Latest Updates
Though I know I should be wary, still I venture someplace scary. Ghastly hauntings near and far. Yakata, yakata, YAKATA!

Shall you enter the house of horrors?

Comments

• NefarioCallNefarioCall Member Full Members
    edited December 2012
    'Lost' might be an understatement. This one got completely buried in time. I can't even google up a forum discussion on the thing. Looks like it still 'exists' though, so it's good to know it can actually be played. I'm guessing there's a whole lot more out there like this one... thanks for introducing me to it.
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited December 2012
    I managed to find multiple player blogs for it, as well as Let's Play style video walkthrus on two different sites, so it wasn't completely buried. Not like some other titles I've have on my shelf, where I can't even find that much. Sagashi ni Ikouyo, for example, had much less information available. I couldn't even find two good screenshots for that one. I ended up embedding a YouTube video in the review just so people could have some idea what the game actually looked like >_<

My next game has sort of the opposite problem. It shares a title with a popular Chinese novel, so I have to wade through all the material on that before I can find any good info to help me play it.