If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Retail Leaks Confirm Atelier Ayesha Subtitle

OcelotOcelot is not declawedRPGamer Staff
edited January 2013 in Latest Updates
Ah, dusk: the period between harsh daylight and the Witching Hour. Sounds like the perfect time for a spot of alchemy.

[Story]
Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Comments

• LOLOttertardLOLOttertard Member Full Members
    edited December 2012
    I love Atelier and will definitely get this one.
  • TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    edited December 2012
    Do we know if this will be more like the RPG Ateliers or is it more like the crafting ones?

27 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a Proud if slightly annoyed Father :D
  • MacstormMacstorm Ysy St. Administrators
    edited December 2012
    Check out our import impression here.
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm
  • PimpaliciousPimpalicious Member Full Members
    edited January 2013
    I will definitely be buying this, assuming it comes to the US(probably will, I figure).

I wouldn't mind buying Totori and Meruru Plus for the Vita either.
  • IzlimakIzlimak New Member Full Members
    edited January 2013
    Is it likely that the NIS America store will have an exclusive edition of this game or is it still to early to tell?
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited January 2013
    Izlimak said:
    Is it likely that the NIS America store will have an exclusive edition of this game or is it still to early to tell?
    NISA has said little to nothing about the game so far. We still don't know who exactly is publishing it.
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • Gideon ZhiGideon Zhi Member Full Members
    edited January 2013
    I'm probably passing on this. I still have two and a half unplayed PS3 Atelier titles sitting on my shelf, not to mention Qoga. They're just coming out too fast for me to keep up with.
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited January 2013
    That's always something I've liked about Gust. The company can produce good games of consistent quality at very regular intervals. I'm just waiting for the 3DS series expansion :)