If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

2012 Gaming Testimonials -- Feature

GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
edited January 2013 in Latest Updates
It's a new year with new goals, but before we break the resolutions, let's take a look at how the last year has been to us. Experiences were gained, quests were conquered, but unfortunately real life won't let one re-spec if there's a mistake in skill point allotment.

Let's start the year on a high note, shall we?

Comments

• KarmosinKarmosin New Member Full Members
    edited January 2013
    The highlight of the year for me was discovering Persona 4 in spring, and with it the rest of the SMT series, wich I've come to love alot. Have played through P4, P3, P2IS, the DDS-games and have gotten pretty far in both Nocturne, Raidou Kuzunoha vs king abbaddon and P2EP this year. Kind of a revival of my interest in the jrpg genre also came with it, so I've spent the year mostly playing through older games.
  • watcherwatcher Veteran RPGamer Full Members
    edited January 2013
    Bought myself a copy of Xenoblade Chronicles before it sold out for my holiday present to myself and have been putting time into it ever since. I also introduced myself to the Ys and Growlanser series this last year and have since played through a few games in each series.
  • riulynriulyn Member Full Members
    edited January 2013
    2012 was the first year I played some 3D action RPGs and I found out that I'm not terrible at them. I have a lot to improve on but at least I got to play/beat NieR, which was a wonderful experience for me.