If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

XSEED Brings Pandora's Tower to North America

MacstormMacstorm Ysy St.Administrators
edited January 2013 in Latest Updates
XSEED continues to bring the rain with the confirmation of a North American release of Pandora's Tower. This is apparently just the start of a wave of announcements from the publisher over the next little while.

Story
"The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
Twitter @FinalMacstorm

Comments

• smacdsmacd Full Members
    edited January 2013
    I loved the picture XSEED sent out last night with a tower and some rain. We now have proof positive that the big companies do listen (sometimes) and that fan campaigns for games do work (sometimes). Hopefully this leads to more companies listening to their fans.

While Pandora's Tower seemed to be the least interesting of the games Operation Rainfall was campaigning for, I'll be picking it up to support XSEED's choice to publish it in NA. Thanks XSEED!
  • storino03storino03 Member Full Members
    edited January 2013
    I'll be getting this day 1 too! Hopefully there's a special/limited edition so I can keep it sealed like the rest ^_^
    www.backloggery.com/storino03
  • riulynriulyn Member Full Members
    edited January 2013
    I think I'll be preordering this, even though I have a decent-sized Wii backlog now.
  • DaylightDiesDaylightDies Member Full Members
    edited January 2013
    Nice, it only makes sense since The Last Story did well. It is already translated after all, and the Wii isn't quite as dead as some might peg it to be.
    Bean Forever
  • ShayminShaymin The Gratitude Pokemon Full Members
    edited January 2013
    This is more like the revive spell before the 100,000 HP death strike coming from the WiiU.
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
    Twitter | A gaming podcast by grownups
  • AncientRuneAncientRune Member Full Members
    edited January 2013
    Preordering ASAP
  • watcherwatcher Veteran RPGamer Full Members
    edited January 2013
    Sweet. RPGamer win.
  • Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs The Bemused Administrators
    edited January 2013
    A bit unexpected on my part, considering the Wii's successor is already out, but welcome news. I'll be preordering this, even though it'll go right on my backlog.
    " I think this is why aging makes humans die! "
  • DrizzlDrizzl Member Full Members
    edited January 2013
    Take my money :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RealityCheckedRealityChecked Member Full Members
    edited January 2013
    Not interested in this one, but happy for those who are and thankful to XSEED for delivering. Still hoping for some info from them on another endangered game…