If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Atelier Ayesha Finds a Spring Date

TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff HealerRPGamer Staff
edited January 2013 in Latest Updates
Good news has come for all of those Atelier fans who have completed the Arland trilogy and are eagerly waiting for the next chance to brew strange potions and meet colorful characters. Or is that brew colorful potions and meet strange characters? It's hard to say.

[Link]

Comments

• LOLOttertardLOLOttertard Member Full Members
    edited January 2013
    Definitely looking forward to this, though I'll play Mereru first.
  • aquagonaquagon Member Full Members
    edited January 2013
    Actually, according to NISA and Siliconera, the game is only going to have English voices, and furthermore, it'll only be a partial dub. Suffice to say that this has caused strong negative reactions from a lot of people.
  • TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    edited January 2013
    aquagon said:
    Actually, according to NISA and Siliconera, the game is only going to have English voices, and furthermore, it'll only be a partial dub. Suffice to say that this has caused strong negative reactions from a lot of people.
    big whoopdy doo. Don't care on either on voice acting or not. English is happy enough for me

27 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a Proud if slightly annoyed Father :D
  • storino03storino03 Member Full Members
    edited January 2013
    I'll probably get it. Got the rest of the trilogy. Mind as well.
    www.backloggery.com/storino03