If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Santa Skyrim Brings Belated DLC Delivery

OcelotOcelot is not declawedRPGamer Staff
edited January 2013 in Latest Updates
Patience is certainly a virtue for PlayStation 3 owners, who will finally have the opportunity to purchase all Skyrim DLC next month. There's even a discount involved to sweeten the pot.
Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

• SpaceLionSpaceLion Formerly kuhfuss5 Full Members
    edited January 2013
    Nice. This coincides with my recent re-interest in this game. Unfortunately, it also conflicts with my current lack of time :fatigue:
  • TyphoTypho Knight Errant Full Members
    edited January 2013
    Originally bought Skyrim on PS3, and after that experience, I refuse to support anymore of their products on PS3. I love their games, but that is a huge mistake that I wont make again.
  • lolwhoopslolwhoops happy accident HalifaxRPGamer Staff
    edited January 2013
    I agree with Typho. I plan on getting a copy of Skyrim when it is released with all DLC on sale on Steam. The piss poor handling of the PS3 has gotten me to abandon their efforts on the console. I can't help but wonder what system I will play the next Elder Scrolls game on.
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D which happens a lot more often now!
    this is my twitter! come twit with me
  • TG BarighmTG Barighm Member Full Members
    edited January 2013
    I don't think it really makes a difference what platform you play the game on. Every version is unstable in some way; however, if you like the idea of wearing chickens as hats and flying through the air, then you may enjoy the mod community on the PC. As for me, I'll never buy any ES game day 1 ever again.
  • KiralynKiralyn Member Full Members
    edited January 2013
    The fact that they're still not giving concrete dates for the PS3 DLC, and say "should be available"..... does not inspire confidence.

(I'm on PC, for the record)
  • RyumoauRyumoau Member Full Members
    edited January 2013
    This took way too long. I've already traded the game in and moved on. I'm actually hesitant to get Fallout 4 day 1 on PS3 now (don't have 360 and not interested in PC gaming). Bethesda just doesn't seem to have a clue how to work with this console.
    "To die without leaving a corpse....that is the way of the Garo"
    PSN id: Ryumoau