If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Etrian Odyssey IV Demo Live with Gift

MacstormMacstorm Ysy St.Administrators
edited February 2013 in Latest Updates
The Etrian Odyssey IV demo is now live on the 3DS eShop, and RPGamers will get a special treat to go with it. If you're in pain, the QR code inside might help what ails you.

Story
"The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
Twitter @FinalMacstorm

Comments

• Sui-kunSui-kun Member Full Members
    edited February 2013
    RPGamer exclusive content from Atlas? This QR code can only be found on RPGamer? Is it that special??!
  • MacstormMacstorm Ysy St. Administrators
    edited February 2013
    Lots of other sites are getting their own exclusive downloads, but this item is just from us.
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm
  • smacdsmacd Full Members
    edited February 2013
    Sounds like I have a new meta-game to track down all of them. Another site I read mentioned that Atlus will be giving out other QR codes on facebook and twitter.

I'm hoping they will always work and don't expire at some point.
  • MacstormMacstorm Ysy St. Administrators
    edited February 2013
    The QR codes work in the demo. I just unlocked our item. You just need to get through the first area and open up the wharf to have access to it.
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited February 2013
    The sword from our code is quite nice compared to the starter equipment. Alfonse the Dancer is now ready to perform deadly acupuncture!
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • FiremystFiremyst Daddy Dragon II RPGamer Staff
    edited February 2013
    So far, from the five items I've gotten, RPGamer's is the most useful.
    Founder, RPGamer
    I love tweeting -- follow me @ http://www.twitter.com/mtidwell