If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Get a Taste of Ragnarok Before It Strikes Europe

TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff HealerRPGamer Staff
edited February 2013 in Latest Updates
There is more than one Odyssey that released a demo today, though no one was looking forward to poor Ragnarok Odyssey's. It's hard to anticipate something you didn't know was coming, after all.

[Link]

Comments

• MasterChiefMasterChief I didn't learn anything! Full Members
    edited February 2013
    That and it's been out in America for a while. And the Vita has no region lock. And it wasn't that great, apparently.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What the f--- is a Shakespeare?"
    -Rico Valasquez, showing off why no one likes him.
  • RyumoauRyumoau Member Full Members
    edited February 2013
    God, i really wish we had received a demo of the game before its release. It would have saved me the $40 i'll never get back from buying the Digital version on release day. They game has no story whatsoever and the lack of a experience points system makes enemies too difficult in mid to late chapters. I also hate having to grind for better cards since they are completely random.
    I really hope Soul Sacrifice has a demo because this game has really burned me on buying action rpgs on Vita right away.
    "To die without leaving a corpse....that is the way of the Garo"
    PSN id: Ryumoau