If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

First Gameplay Footage Emerges from Wasteland 2

risingsunrisingsun - Fancy Title -RPGamer Staff
edited February 2013 in Latest Updates
Last year's Kickstarter funding explosion is starting to bare fruit. inXile has just released the first footage of its post-apocalyptic indie RPG, Wasteland 2. Look inside to get your first look at the wastes of California

• HyphyKezzyHyphyKezzy The Best Full Members
    edited February 2013
    Got a chance to watch a bit of this last night. I'll have to watch the rest later this evening but I like what I've seen so far. The customizable UI seems pretty slick and I liked how that first little chunk of combat I caught played out. I'm hoping they show a nice variety of environments in the rest when I get back to it, some stuff around those overgrown skyscrapers in the art at the beginning would be dope.
    Reads street English and speaks in collegiate - Ras Kass
  • DravDrav A Serious Man Full Members
    edited February 2013
    Looks pretty good, but it doesn't look like a game that's being released later this year.
  • NimNim _ Full Members
    edited February 2013
    Looks good. I have my doubts about the quality of the writing and the keyword system. For this game, I'll be okay if the atmosphere and exploration is fun. I'm waiting for Eternity to get quality writing.
  • scorpio_7scorpio_7 Tactics Ogre, I choose u! Full Members
    edited February 2013
    Looks good so far and definitely up my alley. I will be watching this one closely.