If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

NIS America Reveals 2013 Lineup

madhtrmadhtr RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
edited February 2013 in Latest Updates
NIS America just announced its lineup for 2013 and it includes a trio of PlayStation 3 games. From the sounds of it, this should be a lot of hours of playtime.

link
Facebook
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/Reviewer RPGamer Staff
    edited February 2013
    Just an added note to this, all three games are also coming to Europe so yay. Although personally I'm only really interesting in Time and Eternity.
    "Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)
  • AzilisAzilis Member Full Members
    edited February 2013
    Severin Mira said:
    Just an added note to this, all three games are also coming to Europe so yay. Although personally I'm only really interesting in Time and Eternity.
    Yeah, that one looks the most intriguing to me too, though I hadn't heard of it until this article. I liked ZHP on the PSP a lot, and I'm a fan of Disgaea, so all 3 interest me. I just doubt I'll have the time for all 3 when there are other games this year that I know i'm going to play.
  • DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited February 2013
    All 3 sound rather interesting to me. It's how they're pulled off that will determine whether I buy or skip them.
    User Database Check
    Pages cleared: 98
    Users cleared: 2940
    Current Year: 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: You Will Know Our Names
    Number of Spammers banned: At least 2000 at this point.
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited February 2013
    I've been interested in Time and Eternity since it was announced for Japan, very jazzed that it's coming over here!
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • freykinfreykin Member Full Members
    edited February 2013
    Nice to see some game announcements out of them. I'm used to getting excited and then realizing that they're announcing another anime release. Which is cool, don't get me wrong, but after a while I started assuming everything announced was one.
  • storino03storino03 Member Full Members
    edited February 2013
    Interesting set of games! Can't wait to see what Special Editions that choose for the trio!
    www.backloggery.com/storino03
  • hoktomasterhoktomaster Member Full Members
    edited February 2013
    I've actually seen someone stream tokitowa before and though it looked really interesting so im stoked for that game and also disgaea D2, aww hell all 3 look good
    I wouldn't even bother to Eat that coz your already dead

My Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/hoktoshinkenmaster
    My Livestream http://www.twitch.tv/hoktomaster
  • SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    edited February 2013
    I've read some unflattering comments on Tokitowa.
    I'm done with Disgaea unless they change the resident menu.
    I'm curious about the God Paradox game, for sure.
  • lolwhoopslolwhoops Member HalifaxFull Members
    edited February 2013
    I've bought all Disgaea games thus far except their ports and I have put at least 100 hours into each of them (some closer to 300....) so I can see myself getting that one for sure. The others, though, I think I'll wait and see.
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D which happens a lot more often now!
    this is my twitter! come twit with me