If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Mass Effect 3 Citadel DLC Promises Reunification

OcelotOcelot is not declawedRPGamer Staff
edited February 2013 in Latest Updates
In new DLC that seems tailor-made to appeal to JRPG fans, BioWare is giving Commander Shepard the chance to hang out with old buddies, do some gambling, and compete in arena battles before haring off to save the galaxy from imminent doom. Oh, and there's some kind of sinister conspiracy going on, too.

----------------------------------------

Edit: Forgot to mention and everyone has been doing well so far, but this is not a thread in which to bring up the ME 3 ending debate. Goodness knows that's been a part of plenty of other threads on the board already.
Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Comments

• DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited February 2013
    Glad to hear the finale for DLC is here. I don't need anymore excuses to play this game, I really don't.
    User Database Check
    Current Month and Year: March 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: Climactic Battle
    Number of Spammers banned: An ungodly number
  • TG BarighmTG Barighm Member Full Members
    edited February 2013
    I dunno. It sounds interesting and all, but it's been a year and I'm over all the relationships and drama and all that stuff. Arenas, gambling, and simple side-quests is the sort of thing I like to do when I'm fresh off finishing a game. This is the kind of DLC they should have released first. Unless the new questline turns out to be substantial, like Shadow Broker substantial, I doubt I will purchase it.

Free multiplayer update though. Nearly every remaining gun still left out will be added to multiplayer, and they're adding a couple gnarly classes (like the Geth Prime).
  • smacdsmacd Full Members
    edited February 2013
    I've been waiting for all the single player DLC to come out so I can play through the single player. Looking forward to this. I've played the multiplayer a bit, and its quite a bit better than I expected.
  • TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    edited February 2013
    Sounds like jsut what I needed

27 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a Proud if slightly annoyed Father :D