If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Devil Survivor's European Invasion Back On

Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/ReviewerRPGamer Staff
edited March 2013 in Latest Updates
Following a previous postponement of plans to unleash demons into Europe, Ghostlight has announced today that those plans are back in full swing. RPGamers in the region have just over a month to prepare themselves.

[ Story ]
"My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | NNID: severinmira | Skype: severinmk
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)

Comments

• NimNim _ Full Members
    edited March 2013
    Have both games pre-ordered on amazon. Took long enough to get over here. April will be busy with this and Fire Emblem.
  • Sam = WiseSam = Wise Member Full Members
    edited March 2013
    Whaaat Amazon has it for pre-order at only £23.99. I really don't understand why they're trying to sell their own game at that price when it's so much cheaper elsewhere O_o
  • esukoesuko Member Full Members
    edited March 2013
    I also pre-ordered this from amazon. Do not know should I shell out some extra for the poster version:indecisiveness: In preparation bought that 3DS XL and Tales of the Abyss to play with it until DSO. But yes DSO, Fire Emblem Awakening & Project X Zone was enought games for me to make the purchase as a European.
  • Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/Reviewer RPGamer Staff
    edited March 2013
    Sam = Wise said:
    Whaaat Amazon has it for pre-order at only £23.99. I really don't understand why they're trying to sell their own game at that price when it's so much cheaper elsewhere O_o
    Well, Amazon is big enough that they can easily undercut a small store without really being affected. I also don't know if that's a remnant of a placeholder price, especially as FE:A is £33. The same thing looks to be happening with DS2 at £18, which is very cheap for a newly-released game/pre-order. There is the poster too.
    "My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | NNID: severinmira | Skype: severinmk
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)