If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Firefly Roleplaying Rides Again

Fowl SorcerousFowl Sorcerous Dread News EditorRPGamer Staff
edited March 2013 in Latest Updates
You can take my love, take my land, take the old edition away from me. I don't care cause that game was pretty lame and this new one sounds neat. Also, something about the sky.

blues guitar sound

Comments

• JitawaJitawa Member Full Members
    edited March 2013
    I tend to think of Margaret Weis as more of a writer than an RPG-maker. Though I guess they made that RPG-guide based on Darksword? That would make an interesting game - everyone's a mage except the cleric class which acts an energy channeling source for other casters? Seemed interesting. Looks like her company has been around for less than a decade though, so I guess that explains not hearing about it.
  • Fowl SorcerousFowl Sorcerous Dread News Editor RPGamer Staff
    edited March 2013
    MWP is just the company she owns, she has not been part of the design/editorial team since they lost the rights to dragonlance.

no word on darksword, but there is a dragon brigade game coming.
  • JitawaJitawa Member Full Members
    edited March 2013
    Fowl Sorcerous said:
    MWP is just the company she owns, she has not been part of the design/editorial team since they lost the rights to dragonlance.

no word on darksword, but there is a dragon brigade game coming.
    I am continuously reminded of how out of the loop I am on RPGs that exist outside of consoles/PCs. Thanks for the info!