If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

RPG Backtrack: Episode 88 - Go to Hfil

JuMeSynJuMeSyn Code: KirinAdministrators
edited April 2013 in Latest Updates
Once upon a time, Akira Toriyama created a long-running series that has lasted in the public consciousness far longer than its contemporaries. Given that it involves people increasing in strength to a seemingly unreachable zenith, a few RPGs have surfaced over the years dealing with it.
Glowing yellow-haired titans!
It's not what he's eating, but what's eating him that makes it ... sort of interesting.

• Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs Valkyrie Pearl Administrators
    edited March 2013
    Love you, too, Sam! :)

I watched several episdoes of Dragon Ball Z, but I came to dislike it, and with it most shonen anime. Kudos for making this an entertaining listen nonetheless.

Also Stocke from Radiant Historia is certainly not 30. He is a tad older than the average JRPG protagonist though: 19. :P
    Reincarnation, realization
  • Glowing HyrenGlowing Hyren Member Full Members
    edited April 2013
    I was disappointed that you didn't cover Legendary Super Warriors on GBC. That game was pretty great and covers the entirety of DBZ (Raditz->Kid Buu). I guess the site hasn't covered that game, but it was an RPG and is pretty dang good.
    Please Donate to RPGamer's Extra Life team!