If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Totori Sneaks Back into North America and Europe

Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/ReviewerRPGamer Staff
edited March 2013 in Latest Updates
The Adventurer of Arland has apparently managed to evade a number of border guards, with reported sightings from Vitas across North America and Europe. She's even packed a few extra costumes for the journey, although it seems they'll only last her a limited time.

[ Story ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• WheelsWheels RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited March 2013
    who needs marketing right?
  • AurianAurian Member Full Members
    edited March 2013
    So is this an exact port? Just wondering if the PS3 reviews would still be correct for this.
  • Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/Reviewer RPGamer Staff
    edited March 2013
    It's not quite "exact" due to there as there is a bit of additional content, but as far as I can tell nowhere near enough that the PS3 ones aren't still applicable.

Also, I actually saw a press release this morning!
    "Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)
  • PimpaliciousPimpalicious Member Full Members
    edited March 2013
    I went ahead and bought it yesterday morning since PSN wasn't working Tues night. Nice stealth release they pulled there. I guess they figured the game is already niche and it's a mainly a port so destined not to sell much and worth spending any $$$ on promoting or physical release.