If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Xillia's Jude and Milla in the Spotlight

Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/ReviewerRPGamer Staff
edited March 2013 in Latest Updates
Namco Bandai has released new media for Tales of Xillia, with a heavy focus on the two main protagonists. Those trying to decide which of the pair they plan to fight with may find these battle showcases useful.

[ Story ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• RyumoauRyumoau Member Full Members
    edited March 2013
    Can't wait for this game. With the announcement of Tales of Graces F hitting psn store next tuesday, i'm really hoping for Xilia to be day 1 digital.
    "To die without leaving a corpse....that is the way of the Garo"
    PSN id: Ryumoau
  • QuinQuin ne cede malis RPGamer Staff
    edited March 2013
    I'm rather glad I chose Milla as the MC to go through Xilla with. I prefer her over Jude for controlling during battles, and her battle themes are, IMO, better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.
  • omegabyteomegabyte He's just this guy, you know? RPGamer Staff
    edited March 2013
    I'm planning on using Jude, because I haven't had a good brawler character to play as since Legendia :)
    "It's okay to fail as long as you learn that you failed!" - Neptune, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
    Follow me on Twitter
    Read my serialized, comedy-fantasy web novel, The Almanac of All Things - http://www.thealmanac.ca - Read All of Part One Now!
  • QuinQuin ne cede malis RPGamer Staff
    edited March 2013
    Jude's (first) battle theme is nice and all, but dat violin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.
  • Sega_FanboiSega_Fanboi New Member Full Members
    edited March 2013
    I've missed out on the Tales series. This looks like a golden opportunity to get into it.
    "No matter how much they try to make me, I will never drink the water in THAT well."
    "The art of the online witty exchange looks too much like bullying. Despicable."
    "Sonic Adventure 2 is awesome."
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited March 2013
    Milla all the way! Her voice actor sounds pretty decent, too.
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • omegabyteomegabyte He's just this guy, you know? RPGamer Staff
    edited March 2013
    Quin said:
    It's a Sakuraba score. Forgive me for not getting excited :P (that said, those two tracks do sound better than his usual samey crap. Certainly a lot better than Graces F)
    "It's okay to fail as long as you learn that you failed!" - Neptune, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
    Follow me on Twitter
    Read my serialized, comedy-fantasy web novel, The Almanac of All Things - http://www.thealmanac.ca - Read All of Part One Now!