If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

A Final Fantasy X HD Trailer Approaches

madhtrmadhtr RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
edited March 2013 in Latest Updates
Kimahri is preparing to take over the PlayStation 3 and Vita this year, even if he knows some people don't like him. With that said, Square Enix is giving us a look at the updated HD world of Final Fantasy X.

I... have the power!
Facebook
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited March 2013
    Everytime I hear To Zanarkand, I start crying. It's just so beautiful...not to mention the game itself just makes you cry that you can't help but feel that emotion in the theme.
    User Database Check
    Pages cleared: 98
    Users cleared: 2940
    Current Year: 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: You Will Know Our Names
    Number of Spammers banned: At least 2000 at this point.
  • scorpio_7scorpio_7 Tactic's Ogre I choose u! Full Members
    edited March 2013
    I am definitely looking forward to this, as X was one of my top 5 ff games. It has been a while since I played it so the timing will be right for me to delve back in.
  • storino03storino03 Member Full Members
    edited March 2013
    I'm sort of interested in this, but the debut video didn't really show much. They should have done comparison shots side by side or something.
    www.backloggery.com/storino03
  • lolwhoopslolwhoops Member HalifaxRPGamer Staff
    edited March 2013
    So, will this game's voicing be redone as well? It certainly is a weak point that has only grown more noticeable as the years, and quality voice work, has gone on.
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D which happens a lot more often now!
    this is my twitter! come twit with me
  • DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited March 2013
    Considering what we heard from the trailer...probably not.
    User Database Check
    Pages cleared: 98
    Users cleared: 2940
    Current Year: 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: You Will Know Our Names
    Number of Spammers banned: At least 2000 at this point.
  • madhtrmadhtr RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited March 2013
    storino03 said:
    I'm sort of interested in this, but the debut video didn't really show much. They should have done comparison shots side by side or something.
    http://www.gamechup.com/final-fantasy-x-hd-original-vs-remaster-screenshot-comparison/

Looks purty to me.
    Facebook
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RealityCheckedRealityChecked Member Full Members
    edited March 2013
    DarkRPGMaster said:
    Everytime I hear To Zanarkand, I start crying. It's just so beautiful...
    Agreed. Although I’m not interested in an HD replay, hearing the intro song was nice…simple yet powerful and one of the best FF tracks around. It’s too bad they slipped in a bit of Real Emotion at the end of the trailer with FFX-2. Memory of Lightwaves would have been a far better choice. .
  • VeghabeVeghabe Member Full Members
    edited March 2013
    too bad I don't own a PS3/Vita so the only way I could play this version of FFX is to import FFX International and put the game on the PS2's hard drive.

But since I had to use cheat codes over capturing all monsters the hard way theirs no way I'd actually consider playing FFX international ON my US PS2 since you can't use cheat codes off games played via the PS2's hard drive at all.