If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Can't Load The Website

DrizzlDrizzl MemberFull Members
edited March 2013 in Site & Forum Support
Hello everyone I can get on the forums just fine, when I try rpgamer.com it times out. I can get on the website on my phone but once I put my phone on wifi I get the same time out error. Also when trying to get the podcast from rpg backtrack it also times out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• Fowl SorcerousFowl Sorcerous Dread News Editor RPGamer Staff
    edited March 2013
    this sounds like an issue with your internet service. considering that I just posted a new piece. anyone having this problem?
  • DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited March 2013
    Is it only on your phone? I don't seem to be getting the problem from my laptop.
    "Yes, because apparently blindly jumping headfirst into a firefight without a grasp on the situation or any combat experience is a sign of genius these days."
  • DrizzlDrizzl Member Full Members
    edited March 2013
    also get the same error on my girlfriends computer. You guys think it's a issue with my ISP ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]