If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

PAX East Impression - Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX

InstaTrentInstaTrent OpinionatorRPGamer Staff
edited March 2013 in Latest Updates
The Kingdom Hearts series maintains its unorthodox naming conventions with the upcoming Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX. Thankfully, there’s more to this rerelease than an awkward acronym.

PAX East Impression
"To tell you the truth, I like drinking tea and eating fresh vegetables, but that doesn't fit with my super-cool attitude. I guess I have to accept this about myself."

Comments

• DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited March 2013
    So it was as I thought...the voices were different from the original. Well now, this has gone from a "Will possibly Day One" to "Day One, GUARANTEED".
    User Database Check
    Current Month and Year: March 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: Climactic Battle
    Number of Spammers banned: An ungodly number
  • madhtrmadhtr RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited March 2013
    DarkRPGMaster said:
    So it was as I thought...the voices were different from the original. Well now, this has gone from a "Will possibly Day One" to "Day One, GUARANTEED".
    Most of the voices you hear are from Chain of Memories... as far as I can tell, the voices are still the same for the original.
    Facebook
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DaylightDiesDaylightDies Member Full Members
    edited March 2013
    I'm anxiously awaiting those who said my "40 dollar price point" prediction was a pipe dream to apologize.

Seems like a good collection and a good price!!
    Bean Forever
  • DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited March 2013
    DaylightDies said:
    I'm anxiously awaiting those who said my "40 dollar price point" prediction was a pipe dream to apologize.
    I didn't expect them to do it, to be honest.
    User Database Check
    Current Month and Year: March 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: Climactic Battle
    Number of Spammers banned: An ungodly number
  • MaudrenMaudren i can post! thanx paws! Full Members
    edited March 2013
    Man I had forgotten that Seely Booth voices Squall. It took me by surprise and made me lol a little to hear Squall speaking.
    sup?