If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

PAX East Feature - Random aka Mega Ran Interview

InstaTrentInstaTrent OpinionatorRPGamer Staff
edited March 2013 in Latest Updates
What do you get when you cross an unpredictable rapper with the blue bomber? Random aka Mega Ran. We had the opportunity to catch up with this Nerdcore superstar at PAX East this year, and he is just as cool in person as he sounds in his tracks.

PAX East Interview
"To tell you the truth, I like drinking tea and eating fresh vegetables, but that doesn't fit with my super-cool attitude. I guess I have to accept this about myself."

Comments

• OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited March 2013
    Cool interview, Trent! Nerdcore isn't something I'm terribly familiar with, so it was educational for me.
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • LegendaryZoltanLegendaryZoltan Releaser of Heavy Metal Full Members
    edited March 2013
    This interview is VERY relevant and inspirational to me because what he does is not terribly different from what I want to do. Thank you. I had recently applied for a job as a guitar teacher at a local music shop here in Japan. RIGHT before sitting down to read this interview, I got a letter from the music store rejecting my application. I do not know the reason why I was not accepted but I was quite sad about it at first. After a couple of hours, this failure had only made me even more determined to become a musician. Then I read the interview and was impressed and inspired.

Thank you very much.