If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Soul Sacrifice - Preview

Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/ReviewerRPGamer Staff
edited March 2013 in Latest Updates
Kenji Inafune's latest project places players in charge of their very own sorcerer with the ability to fuel their power through the souls of the fallen. Fortunately RPGamers can check inside for a hint of what is to come without risk of giving too much of themselves away.

[ Preview ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

• lolwhoopslolwhoops happy accident HalifaxRPGamer Staff
    edited March 2013
    I watched a half hour video of game play and review thing for the Japanese version of the game and I don't think I'm sold on it. It seems kind of dull.
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D which happens a lot more often now!
    this is my twitter! come twit with me
  • AurianAurian Member Full Members
    edited March 2013
    It sounds like a Monster Hunter-eque type of game.... Not really interested in that subsect of RPG.