If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Suda 51 to Helm New Pok

OcelotOcelot is not declawedRPGamer Staff
edited April 2013 in Latest Updates
Questions abound about this new set of Pok
Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Comments

• Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs The Bemused Administrators
    edited April 2013
    I'd like to know if staring into a Shedinja's back will steal people's souls. And what's Team Rocket doing back? You guys got beaten twice, just stay disbanded already!
    Reincarnation, realization
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2013
    Team Rocket will never die!
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2013
    Team Rocket's blasting off again!
  • ShayminShaymin The Gratitude Pokemon Full Members
    edited April 2013
    You could have just said Suda was adapting the manga. Some of the stuff there... whew.
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
    Twitter | A gaming podcast by grownups
  • ShadowcatShadowcat Member Full Members
    edited April 2013
    welcome to the dark side of pokemon my friends. honestly if they did make a pokemon mmo this dark side stuff would be a class
    FFXI Character name: Shadowneko Server: Quetzalcoatl Main Jobs: lvl 76 THF, lvl 95 Summoner, lvl 39 Dragoon
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My VAPS Entry,