If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

The Sun Shines on Dark Souls 2

TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff HealerRPGamer Staff
edited April 2013 in Latest Updates
Dark Souls 2 has remained hidden in the shadows ever since it was announced, but some new fragments of information about the highly anticipated game have come to light. Join us as we learn about some major changes to the series formula.

[Link]

Comments

• OddeyeOddeye New Member New Registered Users
    edited April 2013
    Wow, those changes are not going to help the game. The reason I liked playing Demon's Souls was because of the challenge. Dark Souls changes weren't too bad, but this is just going to make the only challenge be the boss fights. What is going to set it apart from the other games like Monster Hunter and Dragon's Dogma? I'd rather just play Dragon's Dogma or Monster Hunter if that was the case.

Didn't see the inspiration from Kirby. Damn it, going to be one of those days.
  • MacstormMacstorm Ysy St. Administrators
    edited April 2013
    I dunno, the pink ball of yarn the black phantoms are going to be equipped with seem like a great idea.
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm
  • OwenazurisOwenazuris New Member New Members
    edited April 2013
    My favorite of these today.
  • OddeyeOddeye New Member New Registered Users
    edited April 2013
    Macstorm said:
    I dunno, the pink ball of yarn the black phantoms are going to be equipped with seem like a great idea.
    I agree, the pink ball of yarn equipped black phantoms do sound interesting.
  • richysoltaurichysoltau New Member New Members
    edited April 2013
    i dunno but i just got dark souls :) cant wait to give it a go
  • retrodragonretrodragon Member Full Members
    edited April 2013
    I am kind of a wuss, so I wouldn't mind the resurrections being a little more generous. Dark Souls was already easier than Demon Souls though, so maybe they should avoid the Kirby plan lol. Keeping the pink yarn of course
    Playing: Wild Arms 3, Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning, Star Ocean First Departure
    www.retrodragon.wordpress.com
  • TyphoTypho Knight Errant Full Members
    edited April 2013
    Haha well done.
  • LegendaryZoltanLegendaryZoltan Releaser of Heavy Metal Full Members
    edited April 2013
    All of these things sound insane. Hahaha! We'll have to just wait and see what the game is like I guess. It will probably be easier than Dark Souls which was easier than Demon's Souls. By the time we get to Dark Souls 4 they just won't have death anymore. Hahaha.