If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

PAX East Interview - Two Brothers

InstaTrentInstaTrent OpinionatorRPGamer Staff
edited April 2013 in Latest Updates
Two Brothers is a modern indie title with a definitively Game Boy era feel. The developers even found a way to work that design decision into the plot of the game.

PAX East Interview
"To tell you the truth, I like drinking tea and eating fresh vegetables, but that doesn't fit with my super-cool attitude. I guess I have to accept this about myself."

• Gideon ZhiGideon Zhi Member Full Members
    edited April 2013
    Spent a fair amount of time at Ackk's booth at pax. I'm really quite impressed with their game. The aesthetics are wonderful.
  • DaylightDiesDaylightDies Member Full Members
    edited April 2013
    This looks.... really fun! Never heard of it until now. I'm a little disappointed it won't be on handhelds, though. Still, this is a great idea and looks good. Watching it really tickled my retro bone. I used to love my Game Boy! And hell, some of the simplistic graphics from that era made for a better look than the convoluted stuff I see on the DS sometimes!
    Bean Forever