If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Lush Dragon's Crown Trailer Appears

OcelotOcelot is not declawedRPGamer Staff
edited April 2013 in Latest Updates
What kind of game features Baroque outfits, naked cherubs, gigantic muscles, and plenty of button mashing action? One with a draconic monarch, naturally.
Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Comments

• flamethrowerflamethrower Member Full Members
    edited April 2013
    Dragon's Crown is not yet rated. Do you think it will receive an "M" rating?

When it was advertised, I thought Ar tonelico 3 was being advertised, I thought they were going in the wrong direction with their use of risque materials. Here, I don't think so. I wonder why.
  • LordKaiserLordKaiser Under watcher Full Members
    edited April 2013
    1:26 It's that a Beholder what I see? Yeah that Sorceress boobs are gigantic. DDD
    Never buy a game published by D3 Publisher that is not WKCII. They cheated on their fans by releasing a game that they didn't support not even for a year and they released a rushed translation.
  • watcherwatcher Veteran RPGamer Full Members
    edited April 2013
    Don't think it will be M based on what I've seen so far. And yeah, that's a beholder.
  • SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    edited April 2013
    You had me at naked cherubs...j/k
    This game can't come out fast enough!
  • LordKaiserLordKaiser Under watcher Full Members
    edited April 2013
    Every-time i post on Youtube my comment disappears. man too many games coming for PS3 and so little money.
    Never buy a game published by D3 Publisher that is not WKCII. They cheated on their fans by releasing a game that they didn't support not even for a year and they released a rushed translation.
  • SavorienSavorien Member Full Members
    edited April 2013
    Can't wait for this. I had it pre-ordered pre-Atlus pre pre-preprepre.

Can't wait.
    Vanillaware’s 2D is, once again, shaming their competitor’s 3D. It’s like, what are you even doing with your extra D, jerks? Maybe we should hold that extra D in reserve for you, like a trust, until you are ready. - Tycho, Penny Arcade