If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Teeburu Tooku - Japandemonium for April 5th, 2013

GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
edited April 2013 in Latest Updates
A little blue slime appears! What do you do?

Comments

• SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for another awesome installment!
    So much content.
    Great stuff.
    Later.
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2013
    Rune Factory: Harems made me giggle.
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • lolwhoopslolwhoops Member Full Members
    edited April 2013
    I want digimon and little battlers. Actually there's quite a few games in there I would like to play in english. Stupid not knowing Japanese. *grumble*
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D
  • TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    edited April 2013
    Don't let your not knowing of Japanese stop you. Do what I did. get DRW games and learn it slowly from trial and error
    I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me - Wreck-it-Ralph

27 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a Proud if slightly annoyed Father :D
  • TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff Healer RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2013
    That new Atelier games sounds a lot like Atelier Iris 2... Are we sure that it isn't some kind of stealth remake? It would be kinda cool to see the Azure Azoth show up again. Too bad that's a little unlikely.
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2013
    lolwhoops said:
    I want digimon and little battlers. Actually there's quite a few games in there I would like to play in english. Stupid not knowing Japanese. *grumble*
    Strategy/Tactical RPGs tend to be more import friendly since they require less actual reading to proceed (if you don't mind missing a lot of the plot). Also, they're easier to get through with trial and error. Just something to think about.

Twin: Never played any of the Iris games, but yes it does sound similar. I'm both curious and concerned here, since this just smacks of someone at Koei-Tecmo pushing for changes to make the series more "mainstream".
  • hoktomasterhoktomaster Member Full Members
    edited April 2013
    TwinBahamut said:
    Are we sure that it isn't some kind of stealth remake?
    yea Metal Gear Atelier sounds awsome
    I wouldn't even bother to Eat that coz your already dead

My Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/hoktoshinkenmaster
    My Livestream http://www.twitch.tv/hoktomaster
  • MegaloSaroMegaloSaro Member Full Members
    edited April 2013
    Hopefully the student who got knocked out by that slime wasn't teased too badly :(