If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

RPG Backtrack: Episode 90 - Bauxite Republic

JuMeSynJuMeSyn Code: KirinAdministrators
edited April 2013 in Latest Updates
Instead of venturing further into a galaxy far, far away BioWare chose to enter a land inspired by, but hardly identical to, imperial China. The company's usual high writing standard made the transition with flying colors.
Henpecked Hou never got a break.
It's not what he's eating, but what's eating him that makes it ... sort of interesting.

Comments

• JCServantJCServant Certified Polygameist RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2013
    I love myself some Jade Empire...which I keep getting confused with Jade Regent, the Pathfinder campaign we are playing! hahahaha
  • OmbresOmbres Games horder Full Members
    edited April 2013
    Man Phil! You make me add to game in my wanted steam list, jade empire and Clash of heroes.... like if my backlog was not big enough!
    thanks anyway, love to see nice game that I miss!
    Always enjoy all the experience in life, you might gain a level or two.
  • JCServantJCServant Certified Polygameist RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2013
    Indeed! Always happy to be of service. As soon as those puppies go on a Steam sale, buy and play them. You won't regret it! Actually, you will. You will regret that you didn't do it earlier!

HEAVENLY WAVE!