If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Jade Empire - Staff Retroview

JuMeSynJuMeSyn Code: KirinAdministrators
edited April 2013 in Latest Updates
Long ago in a distant land there was a slight problem with the dead refusing to stay quiet and decompose. Most people reacted rather lightly to this upending of the natural order, and learning BioWare's reasoning for such things is quite entertaining.
Let Black Whirlwind loose!
It's not what he's eating, but what's eating him that makes it ... sort of interesting.

Comments

• SpaceLionSpaceLion Formerly kuhfuss5 Full Members
    edited April 2013
    A sequel to this would warrant an immediate pre-order by me, which I so rarely do, but, as JuMe says, one good game is better than none.
  • SiliconNooBSiliconNooB Member Full Members
    edited April 2013
    This is Bioware's best 3D game. Nothing else comes close.
    Lusipurr.com: One man's monument to himself!
    9 out of 10 Dentists recomend UNDERBOOB!
  • TG BarighmTG Barighm Member Full Members
    edited April 2013
    Frenetic and entertaining combat? Funny. I remember it being ploddingly slow and bland. At least we agree on the shooter sequences. It may still be worth 800 MS points though.
  • storino03storino03 Member Full Members
    edited April 2013
    I thought the game's battle system was slow as well. You should have reviewed the Xbox version as it's too easy to look past graphics when played on a PC port with much higher resolutions than their original console version.
    www.backloggery.com/storino03