If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

NISA Confirmed as Etrian Odyssey IV's European Publisher

Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/ReviewerRPGamer Staff
edited April 2013 in Latest Updates
Etrian Odyssey IV was originally announced for Europe back in February, however, due to Atlus' non-existence in the region, no one was entirely sure who was publishing it. Thankfully, that most vital of questions has now been answered.

[ Story ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• ShayminShaymin The Gratitude Pokemon Full Members
    edited April 2013
    I still get a chuckle out of NIS America being tabbed for European publishing.
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
    Twitter | A gaming podcast by grownups
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2013
    I know, eh? Especially NISA publishing an Atlus game in Europe. Good on them for bringing RPG goodness to our European friends.
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • lolwhoopslolwhoops Member HalifaxFull Members
    edited April 2013
    I read that NISA is actually going to publish more Atlus titles in Europe. So this could lead to Europe getting games in a timely fashion and more consistently.
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D which happens a lot more often now!
    this is my twitter! come twit with me
  • PawsPaws Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2013
    NISA's got some really strong ties to the EU market and has spent a long time cutting through the rigamarole that prevents a lot of distribution. I'm excited to see them succeed.
  • kazrikokazriko Member Full Members
    edited April 2013
    Japan First Software America, European publisher. How many country/continent names could they fit into their name and job title? :)