If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Contest - Dragon Fantasy Contest of Puns

MacstormMacstorm Ysy St.Administrators
edited April 2013 in Latest Updates
Want to win a copy of Dragon Fantasy Book I on PSN? Yes? Well, since you asked nicely we've got a T-shirt and Rock Monster plushie for you as well.

Contest
"The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
Twitter @FinalMacstorm

Comments

• PawsPaws Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2013
    They generally are at PAX, but have not been online. If you want the swag, enter anyways, give the code to a friend.
  • kazrikokazriko Member Full Members
    edited April 2013
    I already bought a copy myself. Will the plushies and tshirts be available to purchase at any point in the future?
    edited April 2013
    Whoa, what the heck forums?
  • watcherwatcher Veteran RPGamer Full Members
    edited April 2013
    You been time traveling Paws?
    edited April 2013
    I promise to only use these powers for good?
  • DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited April 2013
    That's the glitch I mentioned to you a while back Paws. Sometimes you'll have posted later, but suddenly you'll have posted before the other person. It's weird, I tell you.
    User Database Check
    Pages cleared: 98
    Users cleared: 2940
    Current Year: 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: You Will Know Our Names
    Number of Spammers banned: At least 2000 at this point.
  • Rya_ReisenderRya_Reisender Solipsist Snowflake Full Members
    edited April 2013
    I can't find this game on PSN in Europe. Is it US only? =(
    edited April 2013
    These codes are. We're in the middle of SCEE certification -- the downside of having a studio of 5 guys and devving two games at the same time means basically doing one region at a time. SCEA worked really closely with the guys to make sure the game could be part of the Spring Fever promotion (much earlier than anticipated.) Probably 2-3 months for EU.
  • Rya_ReisenderRya_Reisender Solipsist Snowflake Full Members
    edited April 2013
    Ah okay. Am just used from XBLIG that games released in US also appear the same time in EU. But I guess PSN makes each region separately. Would be cool if it gets available in Europe too though!
    edited April 2013
    XBLIG seems to dive under the normal release process. XBLA/360 has distinct certification by region, as does Nintendo.
  • DrizzlDrizzl Member Full Members
    edited April 2013
    what is the contest can't read to site lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]