If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Interview - Soul Sacrifice

InstaTrentInstaTrent RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
edited April 2013 in Latest Updates
Soul Sacrifice is hitting North America tomorrow, but what's the story on this PlayStation Vita exclusive? We were able to chat with legendary designer Keiji Inafune and producer Teruyuki Toriyama to learn more about this action RPG.

INTERVIEW
"To tell you the truth, I like drinking tea and eating fresh vegetables, but that doesn't fit with my super-cool attitude. I guess I have to accept this about myself."

Comments

• ShayminShaymin The Gratitude Pokemon Full Members
    edited April 2013
    Good interview, Trent. Bet you never thought you'd get to talk to Keiji freaking Inafune.
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
    Twitter | A gaming podcast by grownups
  • InstaTrentInstaTrent RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited April 2013
    Shaymin said:
    Good interview, Trent. Bet you never thought you'd get to talk to Keiji freaking Inafune.
    I didn't. It was kind of crazy.
    "To tell you the truth, I like drinking tea and eating fresh vegetables, but that doesn't fit with my super-cool attitude. I guess I have to accept this about myself."