If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Preorders Open for Diablo III's PS3 Debut

TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff HealerRPGamer Staff
edited May 2013 in Latest Updates
Preorders are now open for those who are in a rush to buy Diablo III, even though it has been out in stores for almost a year now on a different platform. To make the deal a little sweeter for such fans, Blizzard is even offering a free virtual hat.

• TG BarighmTG Barighm Member Full Members
    edited April 2013
    The PS3/4 version is offline capable and that's the best part of this version.
  • Confessor RahlConfessor Rahl Member Full Members
    edited May 2013
    I have been holding off on playing this game because my best Diablo experience was the PS1 console version. Ironic considering how bad it was, but something about Diablo feels SO RIGHT on consoles to me.
    "Back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's hilarious in modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of a FF7 remake."
  • RyumoauRyumoau Member Full Members
    edited May 2013
    i'm very curious to try this game. Glad they decided to bring it to consoles.
    "To die without leaving a corpse....that is the way of the Garo"
    PSN id: Ryumoau