If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

rpgamer game night(intrest thread)

ShadowcatShadowcat MemberFull Members
edited May 2013 in Miscellaneous Gaming
quite some time ago there was a thing called Rpgamer game night where all the fun people would come to play. Now we all got busy but i'd like to see if anyone besides me wants this to come back. my game suggestions are:

Dungeons and Dragons Chronicles of Mystara(june release for psn, xbox live and steam)
Borderlands 1+2
Pirates, knights, vikings 2
Fat Princess
[anything else?]
FFXI Character name: Shadowneko Server: Quetzalcoatl Main Jobs: lvl 76 THF, lvl 95 Summoner, lvl 39 Dragoon
My VAPS Entry,

• FunctionFunction Member Full Members
    edited May 2013
    League of legends
  • TG BarighmTG Barighm Member Full Members
    edited May 2013
    I remember jumping on to play Borderlands one time. I forget who hosted the game, but aside from me everyone else involved was awfully quiet and unfriendly. Then again, I think it was the way we were playing it. I know some people enjoy just running around Borderlands' world causing all sorts of random havoc, but I think it plays better when there is a goal.

Believe it or not, Dead Island plays better for this sort of thing. The simple act of having help makes a huge difference. I guess that's why people think the multiplayer is so good.
  • HyphyKezzyHyphyKezzy The Best Full Members
    edited May 2013
    Noticed this awhile ago lurking by phone and then kept forgetting to respond. With a bit of a heads up as to when I'll totally hop on BL2 (pc) with folks here.
    Reads street English and speaks in collegiate - Ras Kass