If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Europe Gets a Headstart for Time and Eternity

Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/ReviewerRPGamer Staff
edited May 2013 in Latest Updates
The date has been set for European RPGamers to walk down the aisle with Imageepoch's RPG in hand. Those in North America will have to wait a touch longer for their big day, however.

[ Story ]
"My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | NNID: severinmira | Skype: severinmk
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)

Comments

• Agent RiotAgent Riot New Member Full Members
    edited May 2013
    Indeed it is so. Wich makes me think of the reason behind its pro-Europe marketing wich seems to indicate that Time and Eternity , or rather the developers and publisher seem to think, will do better in Europe than lets say North America. Wich seems to be happening with a lot of JRPGs lately, doing better in sales and popularity in Europe mostly. Wich is ironical because from past AND present trackrecords Europe gets left behind with lot of JRPGs. Most wont get a localisation and when there is something to look out for we getting it real late in comparison with NA. Anyway i am looking forward to this game, looks great.
    "There is no growth without birth. Without a foothold in the past, we cannot walk towards the future. Get thee gone, Darkness!!" - Ashley Riot.