If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

First Facts for Fairy Fencer F Flaunted

Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/ReviewerRPGamer Staff
edited May 2013 in Latest Updates
Final Fantasy fans should be very familiar with two of the names involed in Compile Heart's latest project. Read on to see who they are and some additional early information about Fairy Fencer F.

[ Story ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

• PimpaliciousPimpalicious Member Full Members
    edited May 2013
    Not sure if I'm interested in this yet. I originally mistook Furies for Furries. >_>
  • TG BarighmTG Barighm Member Full Members
    edited May 2013
    Nice F'ing.

Hopefully the game has more going for it than a token song from Uematsu, some nice art, and a whole lot of "F" words.
  • Rya_ReisenderRya_Reisender Solipsist Snowflake Full Members
    edited May 2013
    Not going to get any Compile Heart games anymore.
  • SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    edited May 2013
    CH games could go either way. I'd like to try it. I'm not crazy about the diagonal HP/MP bars, though.
  • LordKaiserLordKaiser Gaming Freedom Full Members
    edited May 2013
    Are these weapons hairy? I wonder if the game will be good.
    Never buy a game published by D3 Publisher that is not WKCII. They cheated on their fans by releasing a game that they didn't support not even for a year and they released a rushed translation.
  • TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    edited May 2013
    I'd buy this faster then people buying lotto tickets with a big payout

28 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a Proud if slightly annoyed Father :D