If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Contest - Distant Worlds Atlanta Giveaway

MacstormMacstorm Ysy St.Administrators
edited June 2013 in Latest Updates
Want to go to the Distant Worlds concert in Atlanta, GA on Friday, June 7? RPGamer is ready to meet you there.

Contest
"The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
Twitter @FinalMacstorm

Comments

• DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited May 2013
    Wait, WHAT!? ...I won't be entering this contest, but expect to possibly see me there.
    User Database Check
    Pages cleared: 98
    Users cleared: 2940
    Current Year: 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: You Will Know Our Names
    Number of Spammers banned: At least 2000 at this point.
  • MacstormMacstorm Ysy St. Administrators
    edited May 2013
    Got any friends you want to invite? Enter for them. I'm going to be there on the 7th as well.
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm
    edited May 2013
    Most likely will. Could get a friend to come with.
    User Database Check
  • ShadowcatShadowcat Member Full Members
    edited May 2013
    Even though I'm really close to Atlanta I probably won't come unless I win tickets. It would be nice to meet you guys tho
    FFXI Character name: Shadowneko Server: Quetzalcoatl Main Jobs: lvl 76 THF, lvl 95 Summoner, lvl 39 Dragoon
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My VAPS Entry,
  • ClixClix Never Google Image Search Full Members
    edited May 2013
    ....That's a lot of vocal pieces. That last Atlanta concert did not have Susan Calloway and used "local talent." She was not very good in the one solo-piece she did, "Distant Worlds." Any way you can confirm with they brought Calloway with them? It can of decides if I sign up or not.
  • RomeasRomeas Member Full Members
    edited May 2013
    Entering and hoping to win because my girlfriend and I will ride our bikes a few blocks to get there. Still buying tix if not a winner here :)

Anyone wanting to hang out in ATL and get pizza after the show, PM me
    edited May 2013
    Clix said:
    ....That's a lot of vocal pieces. That last Atlanta concert did not have Susan Calloway and used "local talent." She was not very good in the one solo-piece she did, "Distant Worlds." Any way you can confirm with they brought Calloway with them? It can of decides if I sign up or not.
    I was at the last Atlanta concert and Calloway was not on the bill for that one. She IS on the bill for this one. "Distant Worlds" is only being performed on Sat. though, so these tickets would not let you hear her do that one.
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm
  • ClixClix Never Google Image Search Full Members
    edited May 2013
    Macstorm said:
    I was at the last Atlanta concert and Calloway was not on the bill for that one. She IS on the bill for this one. "Distant Worlds" is only being performed on Sat. though, so these tickets would not let you hear her do that one.
    Oh, that's fine. I want to hear her perform "Kiss Me Goodbye." She changes her style a little for each song she's covered, so I want to see how she'll handle Angela Aki's piece. I've heard the others recorded.
    edited May 2013
    No idea if she's doing every song, but she's supposed to be there.
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm
    edited June 2013
    Got my ticket. I'll be at the Main Orchestra Left side of the place on June 7th.
    User Database Check