If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Namco Bandai Brings More Xillia Goods

Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/ReviewerRPGamer Staff
edited June 2013 in Latest Updates
Namco Bandai has announced that North American RPGamers will follow their European brethren in receiving a second limited edition of Tales of Xillia. To whet appetites further, two more battle showcase videos have also been released.

[ Story ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• lolwhoopslolwhoops Member HalifaxFull Members
    edited May 2013
    hmmm, Technically I haven't cancelled my order with amazon yet, so I could get this for $49.99, but I already managed to snag the one with the figure, so I'm pretty sure I'll just cancel it soon. If I had the money I would totally buy ALL THE EDITIONS! But my girlfriend usually will only buy me one, so one it is. Still, it's nice to see something like this and I hope it brings out the pre-orders.
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D which happens a lot more often now!
    this is my twitter! come twit with me
  • omegabyteomegabyte He's just this guy, you know? RPGamer Staff
    edited May 2013
    lolwhoops said:
    hmmm, Technically I haven't cancelled my order with amazon yet, so I could get this for $49.99, but I already managed to snag the one with the figure, so I'm pretty sure I'll just cancel it soon. If I had the money I would totally buy ALL THE EDITIONS! But my girlfriend usually will only buy me one, so one it is. Still, it's nice to see something like this and I hope it brings out the pre-orders.
    Weird thing happened. I had the collector's edition with the figure preordered, and as soon as they announced this edition, they canceled my preorder with the claim that it was no longer being produced. Yet I was able to put my preorder back into the system with ease. Really weird and annoying. That's digital river for you though. Too bad EB Games ran out in like 2 hours, otherwise I would've avoided dealing with these idiots again.
    "It's okay to fail as long as you learn that you failed!" - Neptune, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
    Follow me on Twitter
    Read my serialized, comedy-fantasy web novel, The Almanac of All Things - http://www.thealmanac.ca - Read All of Part One Now!
  • lolwhoopslolwhoops Member HalifaxFull Members
    edited May 2013
    EB Games ran out in hours, then had a small second run of it that lasted about 45 minutes. That's when I got it. :D I never cancelled my Amazon pre-order because I was certain that my order would screw up somehow.

Also, I decided that no matter what I will never order something through Digital River ever again.
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D which happens a lot more often now!
    this is my twitter! come twit with me
  • NimNim _ Full Members
    edited June 2013
    Tales of Xillia and both the Symphonia games on PS3 is great. I can't complain about not having any fun PS3 JRPGs to play in the future.