If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules
. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread
So, I've had massive gaming ADD this month. I have 91 games in my backlog, and I've been struggling to find games that will keep my attention after a long day of teaching ESL. I've been playing Tomb Raider & Ar tonelico 2 (almost done this one, stupid Raki glitch), and so far they have done an all right job of keeping me interested. Problem is, once I beat them both, I don't have a clue what to play next. Here's a few titles I've got in my backlog that I've been contemplating:
1) Koudelka (PSX) - Started this one and I'm on the second disc. Ended up being distracted by review work.
2) Fatal Frame (PS2) - Borrowed this from a friend, never played it before. Seems like it would be short and amusing?
3) Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (PS3) - Got 11 hours into this and then my dad passed away, so I put the game aside because it depressed the hell out of me (odd, I know).
4) Alpha Protocol (PS3) - Hubby really loved this game. I started it up and it didn't grab me right away but I wouldn't mind giving it another chance.
5) The Last Story (Wii) - One of the only RPGs I have for my WiiU. Heard a lot of mixed opinions on this one.
6) Odin Sphere (PS2) - I know nothing about this game other than it is pretty.
So there's the game's I've been thinking about. I'd throw some 360 titles on there, but Fowl Sorcerous has been really into his 360 lately, so I've been sticking to consoles I've got open. Plus I have to review Time & Eternity (yay or d'oh?). Soooo yeah, thoughts on any of these?