If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

PaizoCon

JCServantJCServant Certified PolygameistRPGamer Staff
edited June 2013 in Saving Throw Gaming
Is anyone here going to PaizoCon this year?

I'll be running 5 slots of Pathfinder Society :p I'm stoked! I'm also going to the Saturday dinner.

Comments

• TG BarighmTG Barighm Member Full Members
    edited June 2013
    What is it exactly?
  • JCServantJCServant Certified Polygameist RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2013
    Drat...the post I did here never stuck, LOL. I wasn't ignoring you, really...I did have something here.

Check out http://paizo.com/paizocon for more details and http://paizo.com/paizocon/events for the massive list of events. It's going to be the next best thing to GenCon for fantasy PnP RPG'ing IMHO :)

But...I see there isn't a whole lot of interest here. Pity! It's going to be fun!!!
    edited June 2013
    I know what it is, but sometimes it nice to say what it is instead of just posting a link. And frankly, who has time to go to these things anyway?

Anyway, there is only 3 people here, so you're gonna have a hard time getting interest. Need to rebuild the popluation. Best way to do that is by starting games.
    edited June 2013
    I know what it is, but sometimes it nice to say what it is instead of just posting a link.

I cut, pasted and edited it all a few days ago...wasn't going to spend that time again. And, if a person can't click on a link, well chances are they aren't interested enough to read a big blurb I cut and paste in here. HAH!
    And frankly, who has time to go to these things anyway?
    Out of the 20 PFS players/GMs that I know about here in Utah, I would say 4-5 have committed to go. So, it's not a huge percentage, but it's a fair number. I'm also picking up two guys in Idaho along the way. A lot of people must have the time, because the thing gets bigger year after year. But, I understand its not easy, or cheap. I had to save and request several days off of work.
    Anyway, there is only 3 people here, so you're gonna have a hard time getting interest. Need to rebuild the popluation. Best way to do that is by starting games.
    Sadly, my play by posts are on Paizo forums where there are built in dice rollers. I do run games on both Friday and Sunday night using Skype and Maptools that occasionally have open chairs for those willing to commit.
    edited June 2013
    And, if a person can't click on a link, well chances are they aren't interested enough to read a big blurb I cut and paste in here. HAH!

I find people are more willing to read a summarized sentence than click a link. Funny, I know.
    edited June 2013
    TG Barighm wrote: »
    I find people are more willing to read a summarized sentence than click a link. Funny, I know.

Well, since you've made it clear that you already know what it is, instead of asking me several times to type it out, you could have written the sentence out yourself rather than ask me about it (which is kinda patronizing now that I think about it). hahaahah. Funny, I know!

BUT...cuz I'm such a NICE guy...

PaizoCon 2013 is three non-stop days of gaming, panels, workshops, banquets, and (most importantly) fun! Rub shoulders with your favorite Paizo Publishing employees and freelancers and game with your favorite people from the paizo.com online community.

See links above for more details :) Really, its going to be fun.