If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Celebrate Dragon Bashing in Guild Wars 2

OcelotOcelot is not declawedRPGamer Staff
edited June 2013 in Latest Updates
This trailer for an upcoming Guild Wars 2 patch has two things that are rare in the MMORPG world: a world-appropriate holiday and an original folk song being bellowed out by burly men (or in this case, probably norns). Bash the dragons! Bash the dragons!
Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Comments

• DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited June 2013
    I saw Moa racing, which looks terrifyingly similar to Chocobo racing. I just hope they finally add swimsuits to the gem store, everybody's been asking them since they started the events at Southsun Cove. Mostly because we have a beach that throws you completely undressed, yet has a bunch of NPCs in swimmer outfits. I want my Charr in swimming trunks, dammit! D:<
    User Database Check
    Current Month and Year: March 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: Climactic Battle
    Number of Spammers banned: An ungodly number
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2013
    Everyone I know who has a female human character has been begging ArenaNet to let us replace those ugly yellow undies for months. Only asura have decent-looking underclothes.
    edited June 2013
    Ocelot said:
    Everyone I know who has a female human character has been begging ArenaNet to let us replace those ugly yellow undies for months. Only asura have decent-looking underclothes.
    I know, and it drives me nuts. Probably doesn't help that I also want them to give us costume slots that we can equip costumes in so we can wear them while in battle. I wouldn't mind looking like a cowboy while taking down enemies on my engineer.
    User Database Check
    edited June 2013
    The entire "town clothing" and mini-pets system could use an overhaul, yeah. The company doesn't seem to agree with fans on that point, though.
    edited June 2013
    Or at least doesn't appear to publicly.
    User Database Check
  • Private PrinnyPrivate Prinny Member Full Members
    edited June 2013
    Ocelot said:
    Only asura have decent-looking underclothes.
    I may have to update my defunct sarcasm-detector but if that is a honest statement....

...that made me laugh pretty hard...nearly as hard as back then when I saw my mean tough-looking female Asura necromancer in that......outfit....

It fits the Asura style...but nevertheless its completely ridiculous as well, in my opinion at least.
    edited June 2013
    Still isn't worse than a male Charr. Nothing but a loincloth. They're an industrialized military nation, yet they wear loincloths, REALLY?
    User Database Check
    edited June 2013
    Private Prinny said:
    I may have to update my defunct sarcasm-detector but if that is a honest statement....

...that made me laugh pretty hard...nearly as hard as back then when I saw my mean tough-looking female Asura necromancer in that......outfit....

It fits the Asura style...but nevertheless its completely ridiculous as well, in my opinion at least.
    Aww, I love the little pink undies excacly because they're adorably ridiculous.