If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Kanojo no Tanjoubi - Japandemonium for June 7th, 2013

GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
edited June 2013 in Latest Updates
ハッピバースデイ ツ ユー
ハッピバースデイ ツ ユー
ハッピバースデイ のぞみちゃん
ハッピバースデイ ツ ユー

We now conclude our musical interlude, and give you a column.

Comments

• TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    edited June 2013
    This is amusing,

by the way Gaijin, the Level 5 Smartphone Video uses the same video as Super Heroine Chronicle right now, might wanna fix that

27 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a Proud if slightly annoyed Father :D
  • CidolfasCidolfas Member Full Members
    edited June 2013
    Heh, my katakana skills are still up there, I figured out what it said without clicking the link. Hiragana sadly not so much; I resorted to Google Translate.
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2013
    TheAnimeMan said:

by the way Gaijin, the Level 5 Smartphone Video uses the same video as Super Heroine Chronicle right now, might wanna fix that
    Um, it doesn't do that for me. What browser are you using?
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2013
    I'm going to call this a Not-So-World-Shattering B-Grade Effort on the part of Level-5. :-p
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for yet another stellar installment.

My PS3 yearns for some Super Heroines!

The link(Famitsu) to Z/X:Zekkai no Crusade doesn't work for me. No biggie.
  • TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff Healer RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2013
    That Super Heroines game has better 3D animation than any 3D Super Robot Wars game so far. Didn't expect that. There are only two series in there that I'm a fan of, though...

The designers of that "B-grade" game must be drunk on a constant basis or something. It is seriously weird.

That Wonder Flick sounds interesting, though. That looks like a lot of talent, and some nice armor set designs.
  • TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    edited June 2013
    GaijinMonogatari said:
    Um, it doesn't do that for me. What browser are you using?
    Looks like either some one else fixed or it fixed itself since when I posted and when you responded

27 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a Proud if slightly annoyed Father :D
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2013
    TheAnimeMan said:
    Looks like either some one else fixed or it fixed itself since when I posted and when you responded
    Well, that's the kind of thing that shows up and gets fixed in the proofing process (unlike the sales ratings link, which has since been fixed, Slayer). Since I added those video links in on two separate days of the week, it's not like I could have copy-pasted them accidentally either. I have no idea why it might have done that to you.

Oce: I was sorely tempted to make a "B-grade, but not B-cup" joke somewhere in there, but couldn't think of a way to make it not tasteless.