If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Experience a Legendary Link Between Worlds - E3

OcelotOcelot is not declawedRPGamer Staff
edited October 2013 in Latest Updates
RPGamer's staff chat approves of this title change for Nintendo's upcoming Zelda sequel on the 3DS. See more of Link's 3D top-down adventures in the game's E3 trailer.
Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Comments

• smacdsmacd Full Members
    edited June 2013
    I'm stoked for this game. Link to the Past has always been one of my all time favorite games, and I'm glad to see what they can do with that era of Zelda on a modern system
  • omegabyteomegabyte He's just this guy, you know? RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2013
    you can kinda tell from the trailer, but this might actually be a game where the 3D has an actual, useful function to the gameplay beyond being a simple gimmick.
    "It's okay to fail as long as you learn that you failed!" - Neptune, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
    Follow me on Twitter
    Read my serialized, comedy-fantasy web novel, The Almanac of All Things - http://www.thealmanac.ca - Read All of Part One Now!
  • ScarScar Member Full Members
    edited June 2013
    This game looks beyond awesome!

Has anyone ever played the rom hack of LttP called Parallel Worlds? Now THAT game was intense. It was a fan edit of Link to the Past, but I mean...it was like the sequel I had always wanted.

Anyways, THIS new game is like that rom hack except Nintendo answered my prayers legally!
  • CidolfasCidolfas Member Full Members
    edited June 2013
    Wow... I haven't actively wanted a game this badly in a very, very long time. That trailer looked freaking awesome.

I recognized a lot of familiar places in that trailer... does this actually take place in the exact same world as LttP?
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2013
    If you guys haven't watched this trailer on the 3DS with the 3D turned up, go do it. The 3D looks even better now than it did in the last trailer.
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • ScarScar Member Full Members
    edited October 2013
    Bump. Does anyone know if Nintendo is planning on making some kind of bundle package with this game and a 3DS?

I am hopeful that they do because it seems I will be needing another 3DS sometime soon. >_>
  • PawsPaws Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited October 2013
    Don't bump threads older than a month old in Latest Updates, please.
This discussion has been closed.