If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

E3 - Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Impression

NyxNyx Staff Girly GirlRPGamer Staff
edited June 2013 in Latest Updates
Emanuel Merino gets some hands on time with Mario & Luigi: Dream Team. Was the game a dream come true, or a snoozefest of Bowser-like proportions?

Impression!

Comments

• Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs The Bemused Administrators
    edited June 2013
    The Kaiju battles sound similar to the giant Bowser fights in the previous game. Now those were a lot of fun. It's also interesting to see that Starlow (the yellow orb character) is coming back.
    " I think this is why aging makes humans die! "
  • CidolfasCidolfas Member Full Members
    edited June 2013
    This will probably be a first-day buy for me. I loved Bowser's Inside Story.
  • ChickenGodChickenGod Overdosing Heavenly Bliss Moderators
    edited June 2013
    Yeah, I'm legitimately excited for this as well. The Mario and Luigis have been pretty consistent fun across all three games. After seeing gameplay footage, I'm satisfied that Dream Team will deliver just as expected.

My only concern is that I'm a little worried the colorful cast of characters and dialogue that define such games as Superstar Saga will be downplayed. You don't see too much text in any of the trailers, and with the direction that Sticker Star took, you can never be too sure anymore.
    "Looks like Teach just got tenure!" - Teach