If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

E3 - Mystical Chronicles - 60 Screens - 7 Art

NyxNyx Staff Girly GirlRPGamer Staff
edited June 2013 in Latest Updates
Want a pile of Mystic Chronicles assets? Well, it's E3 Christmas and we've got tons. Check out all this new media for this mobile phone turned PSP RPG.

60 Screens
7 Art

Comments

• ZeraseZerase Member Full Members
    edited June 2013
    When is this coming out?
    Zerase ^_^

Recently Finished: Suikoden II
    Currently Playing: Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem Awakening, The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons, Final Fantasy V

• Rya.ReisenderRya.Reisender Member Full Members
    edited June 2013
    I played this game last year (when it was still called Fantasy Chronicle), was really good. I talked a lot about it last year. =3

I'm surprised that they actual present it at E3.
    Kotobuki Studios already released like 12 JRPGs for iOS now and they hardly get any attention.
  • MacstormMacstorm Ysy St. Administrators
    edited June 2013
    That's because iOS games are played in your hand and are therefore not JRPGs.
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm
  • omegabyteomegabyte He's just this guy, you know? RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2013
    jcservant said:
    Wait...so is this an upcoming PSP game? Or is it an iOS game now?
    It's a PSP port of an iOS game
    "It's okay to fail as long as you learn that you failed!" - Neptune, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
    Follow me on Twitter
    Read my serialized, comedy-fantasy web novel, The Almanac of All Things - http://www.thealmanac.ca - Read All of Part One Now!
  • jcservantjcservant Certified Polygameist RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2013
  • omegabyteomegabyte He's just this guy, you know? RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2013
    jcservant said:
    It's a PSP port of an iOS game
    "It's okay to fail as long as you learn that you failed!" - Neptune, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
    Follow me on Twitter
    Read my serialized, comedy-fantasy web novel, The Almanac of All Things - http://www.thealmanac.ca - Read All of Part One Now!
  • jcservantjcservant Certified Polygameist RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2013
    Sweet mother of mercy. I didn't realize they were still making and/or releasing PSP games. :) Good thing I got two.
  • Rya.ReisenderRya.Reisender Member Full Members
    edited June 2013
    Funny how Omegabyte's reply comes before the question. Are you an esper?
  • sirsniffysirsniffy Member Full Members
    edited June 2013
    Ooh, I have to get this! Looks so classic!
  • Confessor RahlConfessor Rahl Member Full Members
    edited June 2013
    Wow, this looks quite beautiful!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.powerlinemag.com

"I remember back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's especially hilarious given modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of an FF7 remake." - Masterchief
  • BalanceBalance Member Full Members
    edited June 2013
    Yep I must get this one! My late bought PSP wins again!
    I don't like the IOS platform with it's finicky controls but on a handheld, it's a different story- in some ways I prefer a compact handheld to a console or PC experience with the freedom to shift ergonomically yet with a D-pad like control.