If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

8 Screens - Project X Zone - E3

OcelotOcelot is not declawedRPGamer Staff
edited June 2013 in Latest Updates
Project X Zone is coming out very soon. How many of the characters in these screenshots do you recognise?

[8 Screens]
Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Comments

• JuMeSynJuMeSyn Code: Kirin Administrators
    edited June 2013
    I love that the demo had Ayame come up as a villain. I know her, sure, but only other diehard Sakura Wars people would recognize her. Then again I stink with the other characters Sega's included, and my Bamco knowledge isn't so hot either.
    So ... I think I know 7 of the people in these screens. Then again, anybody who knows anything about video games without recognizing Ryu and Ken is one hell of an outlier.
    It's not what he's eating, but what's eating him that makes it ... sort of interesting.
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2013
    I will never forget who Chun Li is after walking to PAX East behind a man cosplaying as her and loudly complaining about how certain pieces of his anatomy were freezing off. True stories of gaming cons!
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2013
    I will say this, doing research for this title in Japandemonium led me to some very weird places.
  • Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs The Bemused Administrators
    edited June 2013
    Very soon indeed. I'm picking up my copy tomorrow. Sure, I won't be playing it for a while, but a part of me is still wowed that this game was localized at all.
    " I think this is why aging makes humans die! "
  • lolwhoopslolwhoops Member HalifaxFull Members
    edited June 2013
    getting mine in the morning tomorrow, hopefully, and (also hopefully) I will stop playing Pokemon and give it a go. Looking forward to it!
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D which happens a lot more often now!
    this is my twitter! come twit with me
  • TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    edited June 2013
    Sadly have to wait a few weeks between some unexpected repairs to the condo and a trip this weekend I'm a little taxed
    I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me - Wreck-it-Ralph

27 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a Proud if slightly annoyed Father :D